We partner with leading providers of dedicated hosting solutions to clients who need extra performance and 24×7 server support.
You should consider dedicated server hosting if you require:
- A higher level of support (for example, 24×7 server support).
- An SLA guaranteeing availability.
- Support for custom requirements, e.g. a VPN tunnel to support integration with an Exchange server on your organization’s LAN.
We can help you to select a suitable managed hosting partner and help install and configure your server as required.
The hosting environment
Depending on your requirements we can provide you with a managed dedicated physical or Virtual server. Both server types are covered by the same managed level of support and SLA.
If cost is not a barrier and you are expecting a high load on the server in terms of amount of users uploading and downloading derivatives of images and video’s, thus performing many conversions of original files, this is the server type for you.
Server configurations are fully customizable but at a minimum consist of:
- 1x Quad Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- RAID 1 hard disk redundancy
- Optional storage
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 2008 / 2012
- CentOS Linux 5.x / 6.x
- Citrix XenServer
- VMWare ESXi
We use fully scalable, reliable, and responsive Servers. Each Cloud Server is assigned a minimum of 2 virtual cores. All VPS Servers receive a guaranteed minimum amount of CPU cycles with the bility to burst when excess cycles are available.
Available server configurations:
- 2 GB RAM, 40GB Disk
- 8GB RAM, 75 GB Disk
- 16GB RAM, 200GB Disk
- 30GB RAM, 1200GB Disk
Supported Operating Systems:
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 11.10, 11.04, 10.04 LTS
- CentOS 5.x, 6.x
- Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64bit
- Windows 2012 R2 Enterprise 64bit