Microsoft Exchange Services
With increasing reliance on email as a communications and workflow tool, Microsoft Exchange is one of the world’s most popular and widely implemented software products. Your Microsoft Exchange environment should be resilient, highly available and cost-effective to support. It should allow you to take advantage of all the benefits and features offered by a unified messaging platform.
As a Microsoft Silver partner, IP Technics can provide experienced and accredited consultants to analyze, design, implement, support and manage your Microsoft environment. Our Microsoft Exchange Services include:
- DAG clustering for mailbox resilience
- Load-balanced transport and client access
- Remote email solutions with Outlook Anywhere and Outlook Web Access
- Support for BlackBerry and other mobile devices
- Email archiving and compliance guidance.
Our Microsoft consultants have years of experience in:
- Supporting and managing large clients in 24×7 environments
- Designing solutions for and providing pragmatic advice around Microsoft products
- Providing scalable and resilient solutions based on Microsoft products and independent software products for the Microsoft platform, including:
- Security enhancement with ISA / TMG server, certificate services, antivirus and spam management solutions
- Web services with Internet Information Services
- Backup solutions, including off-site backup storage options
- Business continuity solutions: disaster recovery provision and “dry-run” exercises to simulate real recovery scenarios.
- Engage with Microsoft Certified Professional consultants on your project
- Provide a resilient and efficient Microsoft Exchange platform for your business
- Optimize Exchange storage requirements
- Obtain the assurance that comes from working with a Microsoft Silver Partner
Want to know more about Microsoft Exchange Services? One of our Microsoft specialists can give you a call. Simply complete the Contact Request Form beneath “Contact Us” to the right and we’ll be in touch.