What is CTI ?
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) is defined as the exchange of commands and messages between computers, telecommunication systems and peripheral/adjunct systems which integrates existing or new computer and telephony systems. CTI is adding “intelligence” to existing applications that use voice processing and telephony.
We specialize in implementing the CTI solutions on various telecom platforms such as Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, Asterisk etc. Our telephony team can help you design, implement, and manage your next CTI project.
Screen Pop: Calling party information is presented on the computer screen automatically when the call rings the user’s desktop telephone.
Contact Management: Integrating contact databases with your CTI system enables a single point of management for all contacts and correspondence.
- Superior Customer Service Capabilities
- Coordinated Call Handling and Database Updates
- Support Center/Call Center Cost Saving
- Increased Productivity for Users (Product Information Specialists, Service Representatives)
Productivity for Users (Product Information Specialists, Service Representatives)
- Business process are optimized thus increasing the productivity
- Saving of transaction time due to the ready availability of the customer history
- Integration in your Windows Application
- Integration in your Web Application (as an ActiveX component)
- A built-in rules engine for automating processes, such as automatically executing a DDE
command or opening a website in response to a telephone event
- Call information display (caller’s number (ANI), number dialed (DNIS), and Screen
population on answer, with or without using calling line data
- CTI is a powerful solution that gives users access to all important CTI features
in a single intuitive interface
System Requirements (Server)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista /
- Server 2008 / Windows 7. (Both x64 and x86 are supported)
- TAPI driver – This is normally provided by the PBX Vendor.
(In case of Nortel it is called CCT Server)
- CPU > 1 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 100 MB HDD
System Requirements (Client)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7.
(Both x64 and x86 are supported)
- CPU > 500 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 20 MB HDD