What is CTI ?
Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) is defined as the exchange of commands and messages between computers, telecommunication systems and peripheral/adjunct systems which integrates existing or new computer and telephony systems. CTI is adding “intelligence” to existing applications that use voice processing and telephony.
We specialize in implementing the CTI solutions on various telecom platforms such as Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, Asterisk etc. Our telephony team can help you design, implement, and manage your next CTI project.
Screen Pop: Calling party information is presented on the computer screen automatically when the call rings the user’s desktop telephone.
Contact Management: Integrating contact databases with your CTI system enables a single point of management for all contacts and correspondence.
Superior Customer Service Capabilities
Coordinated Call Handling and Database Updates
Support Center/Call Center Cost Saving
Increased Productivity for Users (Product Information Specialists, Service Representatives) Productivity for Users (Product Information Specialists, Service Representatives)
Business process are optimized thus increasing the productivity
Saving of transaction time due to the ready availability of the customer history
Integration in your Windows Application
Integration in your Web Application (as an ActiveX component)
A built-in rules engine for automating processes, such as automatically executing a DDE command or opening a website in response to a telephone event
Call information display (caller’s number (ANI), number dialed (DNIS), and Screen population on answer, with or without using calling line data
CTI is a powerful solution that gives users access to all important CTI features in a single intuitive interface
System Requirements (Server)
Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista /
Server 2008 / Windows 7. (Both x64 and x86 are supported)
TAPI driver – This is normally provided by the PBX Vendor. (In case of Nortel it is called CCT Server)
CPU > 1 GHz
2 GB RAM
100 MB HDD
System Requirements (Client)
Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7. (Both x64 and x86 are supported)
CPU > 500 GHz
512 MB RAM
20 MB HDD
The following functions can be implemented using CTI:
- Call information display (caller’s number (ANI), number dialed (DNIS), and Screen population on answer, with or without using calling line data
- Automatic dialing and computer controlled dialing (fast dial, preview, and predictive dial.)
- Phone control. (Answer, hang up, hold, conference, etc.)
- Coordinated phone and data transfers between two parties (i.e. Pass on the Screen pop with the call)
- Call center phone control. (Logging on; after-call work notification)
- Advanced functions such as call routing, reporting functions, automation of desktop activities, and multi-channel blending of phone, e-mail, and web requests
- Agent state control (for example, after-call work for a set duration, then automatic change to the ready state)
- Call control for Quality Monitoring/call recording software