If there is a technology that has totally transformed business operations, it is the invention of call centers. Gone are the days when companies had a telephone operator to receive calls, direct them and attend to customer’s requirements. Call centers has replaced a telephone operator therefore making business operations easier.
In consumer-driven and Internet-enabled humankind, your customers are not just calling you. They would like to reach you via email, IM, text, etc and more. And just “taking” calls is not sufficient to keep customers trusty – have to to proactively reach out to build relations, and resolve trouble before they become deal-breakers. In short, you have to reach your customers using the communications channels they feel like. You have to balance inbound and outbound communications so that no one is left waiting. And you have to do all of this while cutting costs, improving agent effectiveness, and maximizing the worth of every customer.
IP Technics provides end-to-end Call center solutions based on Open Source technologies. With more than 8 years of experience in diversified solutions supporting multiple platforms and technologies, IP Technics is glad to offer this solution which can be tailor-made to your specific requirements. We can technically provide almost all the features expected of such a solution by any customer, right from Automated Attendants to complex, data driven Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions, IP Technics can tailor your customer’s experience.
IP Technics offers complete Asterisk based Open Source inbound and outbound call center suite. The agent interface is completely web-based and gives real-time information and functionality with nothing more than a web browser on the agent’s client computer
- The solution can function as an ACD for inbound calls and even allows for remote agents logging in from remote locations.
- We have meticulously looked deep into the underlying expectations and benefits wanted by diverse customers, in order to satisfy their callers and not just as technical features available.
- Our solution completely eliminates any need of purchasing any licenses of any sorts from any vendor and any recurring costs / future costs thereby
- Our solutions obviate any requirement of hardware server to run call center application / reporting software
- The management interface is also web-based and offers the ability to view several real-time and summary reports as well as hundreds of detailed call handling and agent options and settings
Major Features of our solution:
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Scheduled callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording and retrieval
- CRM Integration
- Web configurable IVR with database integration
- Listen and barge in.
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Scalable to hundreds of seats
- Ability to use standard Telco(T1/E1) lines and SIP trunks
- Open-Source AGPL licensed, with no per-seat or other software licensing costs