As a SUSE partner, IP Technics LLC provides complete Solutions and Services based on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
SUSE, a pioneer in Open Source software, provides reliable interoperable Linux and cloud infrastructure solutions that help enterprises increase agility, manage complexity and reduce costs.
SUSE has won the crown for the third time straight at OpenStack summit (Who rules the stack; Vancouver B.C.)
SAP SE gets 99.999% availability with SUSE
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12: Advanced Foundation for Enterprise Computing
From UNIX to LINUX:
With Linux you get the same reliability and availability as UNIX at a greatly reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
SUSE Linux Enterprise eliminates the need to purchase proprietary UNIX servers, letting you fill data centers with COMMODITY platforms instead.
SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 (SLES 12) operating system, touted to be the most reliable, scalable and secure platform for deploying and managing server workloads, whether hosted on premise, in the cloud or a mix of both.
- The new OS brings with it support for x86 servers as well as IBM Power Systems and IBM System z operating systems but not Intel Itanium-based servers, which is supported by SLES 11.
- SUSE has numerous new features in the update are designed to meet the needs of businesses, such as support for physical, virtual or full cloud environments and tools such as full system rollbacks, live kernel patching enablement and software modules.
- SUSE provides increased data center uptime, boost operational efficiency and speed up open source innovation. The new platform also supports the Docker framework to build on SUSE’s support for Container technology.
- Another feature touted by SUSE is Geo Clustering. This allows deployment of physical and virtual Linux clusters between data centers located anywhere in the world.
- Geo Clustering gives enterprise systems a higher level of resilience: by extending the capabilities of SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension across unlimited distances. Even in a regional disaster, mission-critical Linux workloads will continue to run.
- With Geo Clustering for SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension, customer organization can maintain business continuity, protect data integrity, and minimize unplanned downtime.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server For Enterprise Data Centers
IP Technics provides complete professional services for implementation of SUSE Linux on Data Center Server hardware in Physical / Virtual environments. We also provide Migration services from UNIX / Microsoft Windows platforms to SUSE Linux as required.
SUSE for Desktops / Laptop users
IP Technics provides customers who want to migrate from MS Windows to SUSE Linux for network users
SUSE is widely supported by all the leading servers and storage manufacturers and certified on their hardware for high-performance enterprise computing
IBM Watson runs SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The fastest supercomputers in the world use Linux as an operating system. IBM Watson is no different. IBM Watson is a cluster of commercially available Power 750 servers that any client can purchase today. The power behind Watson lies in IBM’s DeepQA software running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 on 10 racks of IBM Power 750 servers.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is the fastest operating system on IBM POWER7® based on recent SPEC benchmarks. This makes it a natural choice of operating system for IBM’s DeepQA software that powers Watson.
SAP applications have always required high performance and the highest levels of reliability. Now the performance and reliability of servers featuring the latest generation of Intel Xeon processors and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server have caught up with, and in many cases surpassed, traditional UNIX/RISC based servers at significantly lower costs.
Migrating SAP applications, from Itanium/HP-UX to IBM Flex System/SUSE Linux Enterprise Server can provide tremendous opportunity for reducing energy consumption, shrinking your data center footprint and lowering operational costs.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) & SUSE
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server provides a scalable, open-source foundation for secure enterprise computing on HPE infrastructure, which dynamically aligns pools of resources with laser precision to deliver the right compute for the right workload, at the right economics… every time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) fully supports, certifies, and sells SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for HP ProLiant and HP BladeSystem servers around the world
Developed and tested in partnership between SUSE and HP, HP Integrity Superdome X Installation Kits
for SUSE Linux Enterprise are designed to deliver optimal compatibility, functionality and performance running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on HP Integrity Superdome X servers.
Dell, SUSE and OpenStack: Your Private Cloud Solution
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is a Dell Tier 1 operating system and is validated on all PowerEdge servers and is the only Linux platform supported on Dell’s public cloud offering.
The Dell SUSE OpenStack Cloud Solution, Powered by OpenStack, helps organizations rapidly deploy and easily manage open source private clouds. Built using SUSE OpenStack Cloud, the first enterprise ready, OpenStack-based private cloud offering, this solution is a certified, jointly deployed and jointly supported private cloud solution for today’s enterprise.